Hornchurch dog owner injured trying to protect her dog
A woman was left with bruising and a cut close to her eye after a dog lead was thrown in her face as she tried to protect her dog during an attack.
The incident took place in Hylands Park in Hornchurch on Monday June 25 (yesterday) at 6.50am.
The 54-year-old woman was walking her dog in the park, when her dog was attacked by another dog.
Police say that she tried to separate the dogs, when the dog lead was thrown in her face.
The suspect is described as a female aged 50, 5’4”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the police on 101.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 5 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford