Hornchurch Christmas Cracker 2019: Can you spot yourself in our gallery?
- Credit: Archant
Residents gathered in Hornchurch’s town centre for the annual Christmas Cracker on Saturday.
Morganna and Dame Nanny Fanny from the Queen's Theatre's Robin Hood pantomime assisted the Mayor of Havering, councillor Michael Deon Burton with turning on the Christmas lights in the High Street on November 16.
Residents enjoyed performances from Razzamataz Theatre and carol singers, arts and crafts at North Street Hall and festive stalls in the high street.
This year Viva Dental Studios hosted the Santa's Grotto where youngsters were able to meet Father Christmas and receive a special present.
On Thursday, November 21 it's the turn of Upminster to light up Christmas from 3.30pm to 6pm and the traditional Rainham Village Christmas Fayre will be held on Saturday, December 7 starting at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Harold Hill is switching on its Christmas lights at the Hilldene Shopping Centre on Monday, December 2.
- 1 Rainham gang members jailed for stealing 'over 130' vehicles
- 2 Ex-councillor under investigation over Green Belt building works
- 3 Plans for 1,380 homes on Waterloo Estate granted after tight vote
- 4 Tributes paid to well-loved Romford market fruit-seller
- 5 Campaigners launch petition to keep Emerson Park in Hornchurch constituency
- 6 Strategy is to tackle 'persistent problem' of abandoned trolleys in Romford
- 7 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 8 Six green spaces to enjoy in Havering
- 9 Death of Daniel Laskos far from isolated as London teen killings surge
- 10 Romford head chefs set for cook-off as finalists in national awards