Hornchurch brothers to star in The Secret Life of Brothers and Sisters
- Credit: Archant
Two young Hornchurch brothers will be popping up on our TV screens tonight as they star in Channel 4’s The Secret Life of Brothers and Sisters.
George, aged six, was originally approached at a soft play centre to take part in the popular show The Secret Life of Five-year-olds last year and will be back for the one off-special but this time with his eight-year-old brother Jack by his side.
During the show, the pair are taken on a family camping trip where they will take part in tasks together and then their behaviour will be analysed by psychologists.
Leanne, mum of George and Jack, said: “I’m looking forward to hearing what the show’s psychologists have to say a and I’m excited to see how my two got on in tasks with and against each other!
“When both boys found out they would be taking part in the show together there was lots of excited shouting and jumping up and down!
You may also want to watch:
“What a wonderful experience for them to have together and a great memory from their childhood for when they are older.”
The Secret Life of Brothers and Sisters is on Channel 4 tonight at 8pm.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 6 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 7 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 10 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence