Hornchurch brothers to star in The Secret Life of Brothers and Sisters
- Credit: Archant
Two young Hornchurch brothers will be popping up on our TV screens tonight as they star in Channel 4’s The Secret Life of Brothers and Sisters.
George, aged six, was originally approached at a soft play centre to take part in the popular show The Secret Life of Five-year-olds last year and will be back for the one off-special but this time with his eight-year-old brother Jack by his side.
During the show, the pair are taken on a family camping trip where they will take part in tasks together and then their behaviour will be analysed by psychologists.
Leanne, mum of George and Jack, said: “I’m looking forward to hearing what the show’s psychologists have to say a and I’m excited to see how my two got on in tasks with and against each other!
“When both boys found out they would be taking part in the show together there was lots of excited shouting and jumping up and down!
You may also want to watch:
“What a wonderful experience for them to have together and a great memory from their childhood for when they are older.”
The Secret Life of Brothers and Sisters is on Channel 4 tonight at 8pm.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 7 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 8 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 9 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 10 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns