Hornchurch and Romford seek home help
Urchins and Boro hunting more points
Hornchurch v Weston-super-Mare
Urchins will hope to claim their first win of the new season against basement boys Weston at Bridge Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
Jimmy McFarlane’s men may only have two points from their first four matches since promotion, after draws with Boreham Wood and Billericay, but their two one-goal defeats came at the hands of highly fancied Salisbury and Dover.
Weston have lost three matches in a row since an opening day draw and conceded eight times.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 4 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 5 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 6 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
If Hornchurch can take some of the number of chances they have been creating, the home faithful should have plenty to cheer.
Ryman Division 1N
Romford v Wroxham
It’s Sunday service for Boro at Ship Lane this weekend.
Paul Martin’s men crashed out of the FA Cup last Friday evening, going down 4-1 against Waltham Forest.
But they bounced back - after the boss made nine changes to his starting line-up - to beat Ilford on Monday to open their league account.
Wroxham have taken just one point from their first three games this season and Martin will be hoping his men can keep them on that figure this weekend.