Homes In Havering looking for entries for garden competition
Green fingered residents can get the chance to enter Homes In Havering’s in Bloom Competition.
Homes In Havering (HIH) is appealing for tenants and leaseholders to get planting for this year’s competition which closes on Wednesday August 1.
Lee Osborne, HiH Resident Development Officer said: “It’s great to see HiH in Bloom returning for another year.
“We know our residents have some fantastic gardens so we’d love to see the green fingered amoung them show off their skills.”
This year’s contest includes a first, second and third prize and the winner will walk away with gardening vouchers.
You may also want to watch:
The categories include
-Best back garden
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 6 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 7 Severe flooding in Havering and Dagenham as "tornado" hits Barking
- 8 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 9 Primary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Harold Wood protest against proposed Gallows Corner homes
-Best front garden
-Best communal garden
-Best hanging basket
To enter take photos of your garden and send them to Lee at Resident Involvement, Homes In Havering, Chippenham Road, Harold Hill, RM3 8YQ or email them to email@example.com.