Help create a new garden at Romford hospital
A new garden is being created at Queen’s Hospital – and you could be a part of it.
The Lavender Garden is being planted in the grounds of the Romford hospital, in Rom Valley Way, to provide an attractive and tranquil environment for patients, visitors and staff.
The space has been professionally designed with paved pathways and circles snaking between flowerbeds filled with plants of different colours, scents and textures.
To help BHR Hospitals Charity make the design a reality, people can sponsor a granite or brick paver, which can then be engraved with a message of your choice.
There will be a specific ‘birth circle’ for people who would like to commemorate the arrival of a new baby.
You may also want to watch:
Or football fans may like a stone in a circle sponsored by Dagenham and Redbridge FC.
Individuals, groups or companies are welcome to sponsor a stone, with costs starting at �50.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 7 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
You will also receive a certificate.
For more information, or to order your paver, visit: www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/lavendergarden.
You can also call BHR Hospitals Charity on: 01708 435000, extension 2922 or 2913, or email: BHR.Charity@bhrhospitals.nhs.uk.