Help create a new garden at Romford hospital
A new garden is being created at Queen’s Hospital – and you could be a part of it.
The Lavender Garden is being planted in the grounds of the Romford hospital, in Rom Valley Way, to provide an attractive and tranquil environment for patients, visitors and staff.
The space has been professionally designed with paved pathways and circles snaking between flowerbeds filled with plants of different colours, scents and textures.
To help BHR Hospitals Charity make the design a reality, people can sponsor a granite or brick paver, which can then be engraved with a message of your choice.
There will be a specific ‘birth circle’ for people who would like to commemorate the arrival of a new baby.
You may also want to watch:
Or football fans may like a stone in a circle sponsored by Dagenham and Redbridge FC.
Individuals, groups or companies are welcome to sponsor a stone, with costs starting at �50.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 3 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 6 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 7 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic
- 8 Petition launched by family of Harvey Tyrrell soars to 40,000 signatures
- 9 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
- 10 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
You will also receive a certificate.
For more information, or to order your paver, visit: www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/lavendergarden.
You can also call BHR Hospitals Charity on: 01708 435000, extension 2922 or 2913, or email: BHR.Charity@bhrhospitals.nhs.uk.