Heavy rainfall causes flooding in Upminster
Firefighters were called out to four flooded homes in Upminster due to last night’s heavy rainfall.
Firefighters from Hornchurch fire station attended the incident in Isis Drive at around 11.30pm last night (Monday November 26).
Crews spent nearly two hours pumping water out of the gardens and floor boards in the houses.
The flooding was caused by a blocked drain.
Were you one of the residents affected?
You may also want to watch:
If so call the Recorder on 0208 477 3988
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 3 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould