Heavy rainfall causes flooding in Upminster
Firefighters were called out to four flooded homes in Upminster due to last night’s heavy rainfall.
Firefighters from Hornchurch fire station attended the incident in Isis Drive at around 11.30pm last night (Monday November 26).
Crews spent nearly two hours pumping water out of the gardens and floor boards in the houses.
The flooding was caused by a blocked drain.
Were you one of the residents affected?
You may also want to watch:
If so call the Recorder on 0208 477 3988
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 3 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 7 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 8 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 9 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 10 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns