Who’s your hospital hero? Redbridge trust asks you to nominate
- Credit: Archant
Recorder readers are being asked to nominate their Hospital Hero for a special award.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust is holding its annual awards, and this year the Recorder is once again supporting this elite category.
The gong will celebrate someone who has gone above and beyond what would be expected of them to help a patient.
Have you been a patient or visitor at Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, or King George Hospital, in Barley Lane, Goodmayes?
Did a member of staff go out of their way to help you, to speed your recovery or to make your time there more pleasant?
You may also want to watch:
Is there someone you feel deserves special praise?
The trust has thousands of front-line staff working hard to provide the best possible care, from consultants and nurses to therapists and receptionists.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
The closing date for nominations is Friday September 6.
To nominate, please fill in a form which will be printed in Thursday’s paper, or you can pick one up from the hospital information desks.
You can also complete a form on the trust’s website www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk