Who’s your hospital hero? Redbridge trust asks you to nominate
- Credit: Archant
Recorder readers are being asked to nominate their Hospital Hero for a special award.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust is holding its annual awards, and this year the Recorder is once again supporting this elite category.
The gong will celebrate someone who has gone above and beyond what would be expected of them to help a patient.
Have you been a patient or visitor at Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, or King George Hospital, in Barley Lane, Goodmayes?
Did a member of staff go out of their way to help you, to speed your recovery or to make your time there more pleasant?
Is there someone you feel deserves special praise?
The trust has thousands of front-line staff working hard to provide the best possible care, from consultants and nurses to therapists and receptionists.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 3 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 4 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 5 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 6 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 8 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 9 'Irreversible stress': Nearly 2,000 oppose move to suspend Cranham and Upminster midwifery service
- 10 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
The closing date for nominations is Friday September 6.
To nominate, please fill in a form which will be printed in Thursday’s paper, or you can pick one up from the hospital information desks.
You can also complete a form on the trust’s website www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk