Who’s your hospital hero? Redbridge trust asks you to nominate
- Credit: Archant
Recorder readers are being asked to nominate their Hospital Hero for a special award.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust is holding its annual awards, and this year the Recorder is once again supporting this elite category.
The gong will celebrate someone who has gone above and beyond what would be expected of them to help a patient.
Have you been a patient or visitor at Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, or King George Hospital, in Barley Lane, Goodmayes?
Did a member of staff go out of their way to help you, to speed your recovery or to make your time there more pleasant?
You may also want to watch:
Is there someone you feel deserves special praise?
The trust has thousands of front-line staff working hard to provide the best possible care, from consultants and nurses to therapists and receptionists.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 6 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
The closing date for nominations is Friday September 6.
To nominate, please fill in a form which will be printed in Thursday’s paper, or you can pick one up from the hospital information desks.
You can also complete a form on the trust’s website www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk