Who’s your hospital hero? Redbridge trust asks you to nominate
- Credit: Archant
Recorder readers are being asked to nominate their Hospital Hero for a special award.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust is holding its annual awards, and this year the Recorder is once again supporting this elite category.
The gong will celebrate someone who has gone above and beyond what would be expected of them to help a patient.
Have you been a patient or visitor at Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, or King George Hospital, in Barley Lane, Goodmayes?
Did a member of staff go out of their way to help you, to speed your recovery or to make your time there more pleasant?
You may also want to watch:
Is there someone you feel deserves special praise?
The trust has thousands of front-line staff working hard to provide the best possible care, from consultants and nurses to therapists and receptionists.
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 4 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes
The closing date for nominations is Friday September 6.
To nominate, please fill in a form which will be printed in Thursday’s paper, or you can pick one up from the hospital information desks.
You can also complete a form on the trust’s website www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk