Who’s your hospital hero? Redbridge trust asks you to nominate
- Credit: Archant
Recorder readers are being asked to nominate their Hospital Hero for a special award.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust is holding its annual awards, and this year the Recorder is once again supporting this elite category.
The gong will celebrate someone who has gone above and beyond what would be expected of them to help a patient.
Have you been a patient or visitor at Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, or King George Hospital, in Barley Lane, Goodmayes?
Did a member of staff go out of their way to help you, to speed your recovery or to make your time there more pleasant?
You may also want to watch:
Is there someone you feel deserves special praise?
The trust has thousands of front-line staff working hard to provide the best possible care, from consultants and nurses to therapists and receptionists.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 3 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 8 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
The closing date for nominations is Friday September 6.
To nominate, please fill in a form which will be printed in Thursday’s paper, or you can pick one up from the hospital information desks.
You can also complete a form on the trust’s website www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk