Who’s your hospital hero? Havering trust asks you to nominate
- Credit: Archant
Recorder readers are being asked to nominate their Hospital Hero for a special award.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT) is holding its annual awards, and this year the Recorder is once again supporting this elite category.
The gong will celebrate someone who has gone above and beyond what would be expected of them to help a patient.
Have you been a patient or visitor at Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, or King George Hospital, in Barley Lane, Goodmayes?
Did a member of staff go out of their way to help you, to speed your recovery or to make your time there more pleasant?
You may also want to watch:
Is there someone you feel deserves special praise?
The trust has thousands of front-line staff working hard to provide the best possible care, from consultants and nurses to therapists and receptionists.
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 3 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 4 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 5 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 6 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 7 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 8 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 9 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 10 ‘It was odd’: Nurse who battled breast cancer retires after 30 years
The closing date for nominations is Friday September 6.
To nominate, please fill in a form, which will be printed in Friday’s Recorder, or you can pick one up from the hospital information desks.
You can also complete a form on the trust’s website www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk