NHS trust to run online consultations on new clinical strategy
- Credit: Archant
An east London NHS trust is to run online consultations on the future of its clinical strategy.
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (BHRUT) will host three virtual public listening events to hear from patients and residents in the region.
There will be one event for each borough covered by the trust, which runs King George and Queen’s hospitals.
The first will be for Barking and Dagenham residents and will take place on Monday, October 18, between 6pm and 8pm.
The events for Havering and Redbridge will be at the same time on Tuesday, October 19 and Thursday, October 21 respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Dr Oluremi Odejinmi, director for equality, diversity and inclusion and clinical director of strategy, said that Covid-19 had “changed the way people access their care” and the trust wanted to make sure residents had the chance to give their perspective.
Residents can register their interest at https://www.bhrhospitals.nhs.uk/clinical-services-strategy.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 7 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 8 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head