BHRUT confirms 17 Covid deaths last week
- Credit: Barts NHS Trust
The health trust which runs Queen’s and King George hospitals, confirmed 17 Covid deaths last week.
And on October 21, 110 people in Redbridge tested positive – the highest number recorded in just one day.
Yesterday, Sunday, October 25, Havering recorded 81 positive tests.
Last week’s deaths figure is more than double the Covid deaths in other north east London NHS trusts that week.
Barts Health NHS Trust, which manages five east London hospitals including Whipps Cross, confirmed six deaths and Homerton University Hospital in Hackney confirmed one.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27, at 6pm Redbridge leaders will hold a question and answer session via Microsoft Teams for residents to get more information about the situation in the borough.
- 1 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 2 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 3 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 4 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 What's happening on the roads and railways next week?
- 7 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 8 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 9 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 10 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds