BHRUT confirms 17 Covid deaths last week
- Credit: Barts NHS Trust
The health trust which runs Queen’s and King George hospitals, confirmed 17 Covid deaths last week.
And on October 21, 110 people in Redbridge tested positive – the highest number recorded in just one day.
Yesterday, Sunday, October 25, Havering recorded 81 positive tests.
Last week’s deaths figure is more than double the Covid deaths in other north east London NHS trusts that week.
Barts Health NHS Trust, which manages five east London hospitals including Whipps Cross, confirmed six deaths and Homerton University Hospital in Hackney confirmed one.
You may also want to watch:
Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 27, at 6pm Redbridge leaders will hold a question and answer session via Microsoft Teams for residents to get more information about the situation in the borough.
- 1 No changes to blood test services in Havering at present
- 2 Six Caribbean businesses to support in Romford
- 3 Rainham gang members jailed for stealing 'over 130' vehicles
- 4 Tributes paid to well-loved Romford market fruit-seller
- 5 'True hero': Tributes paid to Harold Hill family man
- 6 Plans submitted to demolish pool and erect new school building in Rainham
- 7 Ambulance stations to close and be replaced by single centre, LAS reveals
- 8 Romford pupils, 13, qualify for next stage of national maths competition
- 9 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Romford
- 10 Councillors' letters were opened without permission, Town Hall admits