Hornchurch wellness centre opening is a big success
- Credit: Archant
A new wellness centre aiming to improve the health and nutrition of people living in Hornchurch enjoyed a “fantastic” opening night.
Over 100 people attended the opening which was held in the centre on Billet Lane, Hornchurch on Wednesday.
The Quickstart wellness centre will use Herbalife personal wellness coaches who are trained to give people advice on how to adapt their current diet and nutritional knowledge to improve their health.
It was put together by Charlotte and Gary Richards, who plan to expand and open more centres around Essex in the future.
They said: “We are delighted to be able to help improve the health and well being of the community through the use of the centre and everything that will be run from here. We love working as Herbalife distributors and find it so rewarding to be able to give something back to the community.”
The centre offers Hornchurch residents a free personal wellness evaluation, which will lead to regular weigh in sessions and follow ups.
There will also be free cycling and running clubs and nutritional seminars on offer.
- 1 Primark confirms 'incident' involving baby in Romford store
- 2 Man murdered two armed teenage boys who had been chasing him, court told
- 3 Plans submitted for 'new housing development' in Hornchurch
- 4 Romford sexual abuse victim feels 'truly alone' after paedophile given suspended sentence
- 5 Free giveaway: Bereaved Hornchurch man to distribute new invention created while wife was terminally ill
- 6 Fire which destroys Rainham flat 'caused by laptop'
- 7 Roads reopen and residents return home after A127 Upminster crash into gas main
- 8 Man suffers 'life-threatening' injuries after vehicle hits gas main on A127
- 9 Application to build eight five-bed chalet bungalows in Havering-atte-Bower
- 10 Man in critical condition after 'deliberate' hit and run in Hornchurch
Centre leader Paul Hurworth said: “I’ve been involved with Herbalife now for 18 months and being able to work out of the wellness centre is such a great opportunity to help a lot more people local to home to improve their health. It’s always a great feeling seeing all their results, lots of exciting times ahead.”