Hornchurch wellness centre opening is a big success
- Credit: Archant
A new wellness centre aiming to improve the health and nutrition of people living in Hornchurch enjoyed a “fantastic” opening night.
Over 100 people attended the opening which was held in the centre on Billet Lane, Hornchurch on Wednesday.
The Quickstart wellness centre will use Herbalife personal wellness coaches who are trained to give people advice on how to adapt their current diet and nutritional knowledge to improve their health.
It was put together by Charlotte and Gary Richards, who plan to expand and open more centres around Essex in the future.
They said: “We are delighted to be able to help improve the health and well being of the community through the use of the centre and everything that will be run from here. We love working as Herbalife distributors and find it so rewarding to be able to give something back to the community.”
You may also want to watch:
The centre offers Hornchurch residents a free personal wellness evaluation, which will lead to regular weigh in sessions and follow ups.
There will also be free cycling and running clubs and nutritional seminars on offer.
- 1 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 2 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 3 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 4 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 5 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 6 Fundraiser launched for £1,500 to buy Elm Park defibrillator
- 7 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating
- 8 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 9 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 10 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
Centre leader Paul Hurworth said: “I’ve been involved with Herbalife now for 18 months and being able to work out of the wellness centre is such a great opportunity to help a lot more people local to home to improve their health. It’s always a great feeling seeing all their results, lots of exciting times ahead.”