There With You: East London GP creates video to educate children about coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
An east London GP has created a video in a bid to educate children about coronavirus.
Dr Simi Adedeji has posted the video to YouTube aimed at preschool and school age children to explain to them about the Covid-19 virus.
The video includes puppets and soft toys as well as explanations and touches that aim to be easy to understand for the children.
Among the topics featured in the video are social distancing, cough hygiene and hand hygiene.
Dr Adedeji, who works at a practice in Halbutt Street, Dagenham, said: “As a local GP I’ve noticed that this has caused some anxiety symptoms in our children and I thought I would make this video to help parents to ease some of that anxiety around coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
“It can be really difficult for our children to understand what is going on and why we are practicing social distancing and strict hand hygiene.”
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 3 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array