There With You: East London GP creates video to educate children about coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
An east London GP has created a video in a bid to educate children about coronavirus.
Dr Simi Adedeji has posted the video to YouTube aimed at preschool and school age children to explain to them about the Covid-19 virus.
The video includes puppets and soft toys as well as explanations and touches that aim to be easy to understand for the children.
Among the topics featured in the video are social distancing, cough hygiene and hand hygiene.
Dr Adedeji, who works at a practice in Halbutt Street, Dagenham, said: “As a local GP I’ve noticed that this has caused some anxiety symptoms in our children and I thought I would make this video to help parents to ease some of that anxiety around coronavirus.
You may also want to watch:
“It can be really difficult for our children to understand what is going on and why we are practicing social distancing and strict hand hygiene.”
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 4 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 5 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 6 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 7 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 8 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 9 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 10 Charity's 10 years of teaching safe travel to vulnerable young people