Walk-in Covid vaccination clinics coming to Havering
- Credit: PA
Walk-in Covid vaccination clinics are coming to Havering.
There will be two separate clinics, one of which - at Raphael House in the Victoria Centre - starts tomorrow (Thursday, June 24).
Intended for those aged 18 to 29 who are yet to receive their first dose, this clinic will also run on Saturday (June 26).
People are free to walk in tomorrow between 10am and 12 noon and 2pm and 4pm.
On Saturday, the Pettits Lane clinic will run from 10am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Over the weekend, there will also be a second clinic at the Hornchurch Library in North Street.
Those eligible can attend between 12.30pm and 6.30pm on Saturday (June 26) and 8.30am and 6.30pm on Sunday (June 27).
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 6 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
Both clinics are using the Pfizer vaccine.
These clinics are part of a drive to get greater numbers of over 18s vaccinated, following on from the successful mass vaccination clinic held at the London Stadium last weekend.
Dr Jagan John, chair of NHS North East London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), said: "Every vaccination delivered represents another positive step forward in protecting our communities, saving thousands of lives and giving the entire country hope for a brighter future."
For more information, visit https://www.eastlondonhcp.nhs.uk/ourplans/covid-19-vaccination-programme.htm