Coronavirus quiz: How well do you know the social distancing rules?
- Credit: Ellie Hoskins
Life has changed beyond recognition in the past five months - but how well do you really know the new coronavirus rules?
Since early March the government has introduced more and more guidelines in a bid to limit the spread of coronavirus and to help keep the population healthy.
Advice started with regular, thorough hand washing and no longer shaking hands, soon avoiding large gatherings was the norm and then came the clear advice to stay at home to save lives.
But as the country has emerged from lockdown, new rules, which change with different settings and scenarios, have been introduced.
While some of the instructions are very clear, others have caused confusion with people interpreting the advice differently.
Now that Romford Market is up and running, shops, pubs and restaurants are open, and swimming pools and gyms begin to let people back, how well do you know the rules?
Take our quiz to find out.
- 1 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 2 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 4 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 5 'Pupils love coming here': Romford primary school retains 'good' rating
- 6 Plans to convert hotel into housing rejected despite residents' support
- 7 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 8 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 9 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 10 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel