Coronavirus quiz: How well do you know the social distancing rules?
- Credit: Ellie Hoskins
Life has changed beyond recognition in the past five months - but how well do you really know the new coronavirus rules?
Since early March the government has introduced more and more guidelines in a bid to limit the spread of coronavirus and to help keep the population healthy.
Advice started with regular, thorough hand washing and no longer shaking hands, soon avoiding large gatherings was the norm and then came the clear advice to stay at home to save lives.
But as the country has emerged from lockdown, new rules, which change with different settings and scenarios, have been introduced.
While some of the instructions are very clear, others have caused confusion with people interpreting the advice differently.
You may also want to watch:
Now that Romford Market is up and running, shops, pubs and restaurants are open, and swimming pools and gyms begin to let people back, how well do you know the rules?
Take our quiz to find out.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 5 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 6 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 7 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 10 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs