Havering woman’s appeal over found Staffordshire bull terrier
How much is that doggy in the Recorder? Free, if you’re the person who lost him.
A Havering woman is hoping to find the owner of a young Staffordshire bull terrier she took in three weeks ago.
Brenda Dreyer said if he or she doesn’t step forward, she will give the puppy – who is about a year old – to anyone else who takes a “licking” to him.
Brenda suffers from asthma and said she couldn’t hang onto the Staff long-term.
She added he gets on well with children and other dogs and is housetrained.
You may also want to watch:
If you believe the dog is yours, please call Brenda on 01708 780 361 and state where you lost him.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says
- 10 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner