Havering Show and Hornchurch Live starts tomorrow
�Twenty-seven bands will be performing at Hornchurch live – Havering’s free music show for young people.
The event, from noon to 10pm, organised by Havering Council tomorrow (Saturday), showcases bands over three stages at Harrow Lodge Park, Hornchurch.
Hadouken! play from 6pm and three DJs – The Dead Kings DJs, four DJs of the Apocalypse and Velocity DJs – close the festival.
Other acts include Dead Baby Birds, The Hype Theory, 8th Time Luckie, Dymension, Bleeding Oath, Bury All Rivals and Blind Bandana.
Punters have a chance to win a new Fender Squier Stratocaster guitar by visiting the Hornchurch Live Facebook site and clicking the like button.
You may also want to watch:
On Sunday and Monday The Havering Show is running at the same venue.
The free show includes music from Josh du Bovie, Doctor and the Medics and Alvin Stardust on Sunday.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 9 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
On Monday, headliners are The Real Thing. There will also be performances from SkyRoad, Emel Michael and Danyl Johnson. Displays include bike polo, jousting and sword fighting from Legends Medieval, a demonstration from the Royal Artillery Parachute Display Team, plus performances from the Hornchurch Drum and Trumpet Corps and the Tigers Motorcycle Display Team.
The show also features a Planet Havering area promoting healthy living, biodiversity and wildlife. This year there will be a solar powered stage.
n More details at http://www.hornchurch-live.co.uk/ and www.havering.gov.uk.