Havering Police say on-going drugs operation continues to be successful
Havering Police said its on-going drugs operation is continuing to be successful with at least one warrant carried out a day.
Operation Hawk was officially launched last month by Met Police in an attempt to tackle street-level drug dealing.
Warrants carried out by Havering police since the launch have included Briar Road on September 30. Three bags of white powder were seized and a man, 20, was arrested and bailed.
In Amersham Road a man, 36 was arrested after powder was found on October 5.
He has been released on bailed.
You may also want to watch:
In Dartfields, Harold Hill a man, 21, was arrested on October 10 and bailed. All three were arrested on suspicion of a controlled substance, and have been bailed pending the analysis of the powder.
On October 11 a man, 29, was arrested on possession of cannabis in Myrtle Road, Harold Hill. He was given an �80 fixed-penalty notice.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'