Havering duo handed home ties
FA Cup draw boosts Boro and Urchins
Romford and Hornchurch were both handed home ties when the draws for the early rounds of the FA Cup were made.
Boro entertain Hullbridge or Royston in the preliminary round on September 3, with the winners pocketing �1,500 in prize money.
Urchins, meanwhile, were drawn at home against Ryman Premier Division rivals Concord in the first qualifying round on September 17, when �3,000 is on offer.
Should Romford reach that stage, they will face a trip to Cheshunt, Takeley or Southend Manor.
You may also want to watch:
Both clubs are on their travels in the FA Trophy.
Romford visit Bedfont in the preliminary round on October 8, where �2,000 prize money is available.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 7 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 8 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 9 'I've never felt so excited' - Theatre company saved from collapse
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
Hornchurch visit Wingate in the first qualifying round on October 22, when Romford would host Hastings should they go through.
Aveley, meanwhile, could face neighbours Grays in the FA Cup first qualifying round, if the Blues beat the winner of the Dunstable-Eton Manor tie.
Millers entertain Bury in the FA Trophy on October 22.