Havering duo handed home ties
FA Cup draw boosts Boro and Urchins
Romford and Hornchurch were both handed home ties when the draws for the early rounds of the FA Cup were made.
Boro entertain Hullbridge or Royston in the preliminary round on September 3, with the winners pocketing �1,500 in prize money.
Urchins, meanwhile, were drawn at home against Ryman Premier Division rivals Concord in the first qualifying round on September 17, when �3,000 is on offer.
Should Romford reach that stage, they will face a trip to Cheshunt, Takeley or Southend Manor.
You may also want to watch:
Both clubs are on their travels in the FA Trophy.
Romford visit Bedfont in the preliminary round on October 8, where �2,000 prize money is available.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
Hornchurch visit Wingate in the first qualifying round on October 22, when Romford would host Hastings should they go through.
Aveley, meanwhile, could face neighbours Grays in the FA Cup first qualifying round, if the Blues beat the winner of the Dunstable-Eton Manor tie.
Millers entertain Bury in the FA Trophy on October 22.