Havering College open day
- Credit: Archant
Meet the tutors and take a tour of the facilities at Havering College of Further and Higher Education next week.
The college is holding an open day at its Quarles Campus in Tring Gardens, Harold Hill, on Wednesday January 23 from 4.30pm-8pm.
The event is an opportunity for young people leaving school this summer to discuss the courses they are interested in with expert advisors from the college.
There will also be information on apprenticeships.
Visitors will be able to test their skills at a variety of have-a-go activities and experience the Jubilee Restaurant with food tasters prepared by the college’s Catering and Hospitality students.
You may also want to watch:
The Havering College Realistic Opportunities for Supported Employment (ROSE) programme is staging an information market place as part of the Quarles Campus Open Day event.
Visitors can also get information on helping young people wit h learning difficulties and disabilities to prepare for the transition from school to college and then into employment.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 7 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 8 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 9 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 10 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
There will be stands from a wide range of providers, creating a one-stop shop for information on Havering College courses and programmes, supported holidays, leisure activities, volunteer opportunities, supported living and future work opportunities.
For further information visit the website at www.havering-college.ac.uk, email email@example.com or call course enquiries on 01708 462801.