Havering College joins forces with Peter Jones Enterprise Academy
- Credit: Archant
Havering College is hoping to empower a new generation of entrepreneurs with the help of Dragons’ Den star Peter Jones CBE.
The college has joined forces with the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy network to offer new qualifications for young people with business ambitions.
Alice Barnard, Chief Executive of the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy, said: “We are delighted that Havering College of Further and Higher Education is joining the Peter Jones Enterprise Academy and we look forward to working with them to inspire more young people to turn their dreams into reality.”
The new Peter Jones approved facility will operate from the Brentwood Innovation Centre - Havering College’s base in Brentwood High Street.
Young people aged 16-19 will be able to study a BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Understanding Enterprise and Entrepreneurship - the equivalent of four GCSEs – or a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, which equates to two A-levels.
You may also want to watch:
For further information call Havering College Threshold Services on 01708 462801, email email@example.com or visit www.havering-college.ac.uk
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 5 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 7 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 8 Weather warning in place with east London set for thundery weekend
- 9 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 10 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says