Havering businesses invited to free 2013 Business Expo at Myplace, Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
People who do business in Havering can find customers, suppliers and partners at an exhibition next month.
Companies already confirmed for council-organised Havering Business Expo 2013 include Kingston Smith LLP, Energycentric, Pinney Talfourd LLP, Go30 and The Queen’s Theatre.
Entry to the expo, which is at the Myplace centre in Dagnam Park Drive, Harold Hill, is free. It runs from 8.30am to 3pm on Friday, March 8,
Council leader Cllr Michael White said: “We really want to concentrate this year on making Havering a great place for businesses of all sizes. We are currently working on a programme to help those who want to start their own business as well as providing information and advice for existing businesses in Havering.
“This is a great networking opportunity and I hope that people take up the chance to find out more about doing business in Havering and what is on offer.”
You may also want to watch:
You can get more information by calling 01708 432871 or visiting www.havering.gov.uk.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 9 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 10 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?