Have you been affected by knife crime? The Recorder wants to hear from you
- Credit: Archant
Knife crime in London has risen by 20 per cent in the past year affecting communities across the capital, Metropolitan Police figures show.
The Romford Recorder would like to hear from you if you, your family or your community have been affected by knife crime.
Have you been a victim of an attack or robbery? Has knife crime impacted on your family or area?
Are you scared that your children may be at risk?
Are you a young adult who has considered carrying a knife because of concerns for your own safety or a teacher who fears for the wellbeing of pupils?
You may also want to watch:
What do you think should be done to tackle this issue and its devastating impact on communities in Havering?
What action should be taken by police and the Mayor of London?
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 7 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
If you have a story to tell, contact investigations journalist Emma Youle on 020 7433 0122 or email email@example.com. We are happy to speak in confidence if necessary.