Harold Wood teenager in the running to become Miss Teen Queen UK
A Harold Wood schoolgirl is in the running to become Miss Teen Queen UK 2013.
Chelsea Abbey, 13, a pupil at Westcliff High School for Girls, is through to the second heat of the national competition and hopes she can win the votes of local people to get her through to the final.
The beauty pageant’s final is due to be held next year and prizes include an introduction to a modelling agency.
Chelsea’s mum Cindy said: “I’m so excited about it, I’m really looking forward to it.
“I’m absolutely doing everything I can to get the campaign going for her.”
You may also want to watch:
To vote for Chelsea, call 0900 596 1000 and press 03 or text TQ03 to 81319.
Voting ends on December 15, texts cost 75p plus standard network rate.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds