Harold Hill mother and daughter-in-law shed the pounds using hypnotherapy
A Harold Hill mother and daughter-in-law are set to start the New Year a lot healthier after losing more than five stone between them- thanks to a new diet that combines healthy eating with hypnotherapy.
Jane and her mother-in-law, Angela King, who tipped the scales at nearly 29 stones between them, have dropped a combined five dress sizes after attending Slimnosis Club in Essex Close, Romford.
Angela, 63 said: “I feel great because I have suffered with rheumatoid arthritis and back pain for the last ten years, but since I have lost this weight I haven’t had any pain.
“My doctor can’t believe it, he told me that I had to lose the weight and I have tried lots of diets and this is the only thing that has worked and it is definitely to do with the hypnosis.”
Jane, 37 decided she needed to shed the pounds when she came back from holiday in August and felt bloated and unwell.
You may also want to watch:
The mother of one, signed up for the Slimnosis diet after seeing how much weight Angela had lost since starting the same diet in April.
The diet sees the pair visiting the club once every week, where they receive healthy eating techniques and a 45 minute hypnotherapy session.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 5 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 6 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
Jane said: “I knew I had to do soemthing about my weight when I came back from holiday.
“The diet works because it is specifically tailored just for me, so they know that I love my breakfast, so I still have that every morning and I can still have my snacks as well.
“The hypnotherapy definitely works because it helps to give you that will power.
“You have got to want to lose the weight, otherwise it won’t work, but the hypnotherapy just gives you that added confidence.”
Angela added: “I feel like I have got my life back, three years ago I went on a holiday and I couldn’t even walk for long periods because I was in so much pain.
“I feel so much healthier now and I can do so much.”
The pair have vowed to keep on losing more weight over Christmas and the New Year period.
Jane said: “Christmas isn’t a worry for me because I know what I can eat and I am just going to choose healthier options.”