Harold Hill man pleads guilty to arson
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A 22-year-old man from Harold Hill has admitted to deliberately starting a fire in South Weald.
Brandon Olley from Harrow Crescent pleaded guilty to arson with recklessness as to whether life was endangered at Basildon Crown Court today, (Monday, September 9).
His co-defendant, Bradley Wright, 28, from Bromley Road in Ardleigh, Colchester also plead guilty to the same charge last week.
The pair had also pleaded guilty to one count of arson after they set fire to a Ford Focus in Weald Road after they set fire on February 5 this year.
Wright had previously pleaded guilty to dishonestly receiving stolen goods in Brentwood between January 30 and February 16 and dangerous driving on the A12 and A120 in Colchester on February 15.
You may also want to watch:
Olley and Wright will be sentenced at Basildon Crown Court on Monday, November 18.
- 1 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 4 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 5 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 6 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Charity launches new 'pantry' - free shop for parents in need
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together