Harold Hill man denies murder after teen stabbed to death
- Credit: submitted
Three men accused of stabbing a teenager to death in a suspected gang fight denied murder on Friday.
Mully Tambwe, 22, of Leyburn Road, Harold Hill, was one of the men to plead not guilty to the 2010 stabbing of 18-year-old Isschan Nicholls.
Nicholls was found in Parnell Road, Bow, suffering from stab wounds to his stomach and one of his thighs. He died in hospital two days later.
Simeon Hunter, 24, of Ambrose Walk, Bow, and Joel Ofori, 22, of Watts Grove, Bow, also appeared at the Old Bailey to deny murder.
All three are on conditional bail until January 12 when the trial begins.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 4 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 5 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 6 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 7 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 8 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 9 Testing site for people without Covid symptoms opens in Elm Park
- 10 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions