Harold Hill girl competing for title of Miss Teen Queen UK
A Harold Hill schoolgirl is in the running to become Miss Teen Queen UK 2013.
Abbie Tindall, 15, is through to the second heat of the national competition and hopes she can win the votes of local people to get her through to the final.
The beauty pageant’s final is due to be held next year and prizes include an introduction to a modelling agency.
Abbie’s mum Clair Tindall said: “She is definitely very excited about it. She’s never done anything like it before, although she used to do a bit of child modelling when she was a baby.
“It would be great if we can get lots of people to vote for her.”
You may also want to watch:
To vote for Abbie, call 0900 596 1000 and press 53 or text TQ53 to 81319.
Voting ends on October 31, texts cost 75p plus standard network rate.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards
- 10 87-room care home on Ardleigh Green college site granted permission