Harold Hill girl competing for title of Miss Teen Queen UK
A Harold Hill schoolgirl is in the running to become Miss Teen Queen UK 2013.
Abbie Tindall, 15, is through to the second heat of the national competition and hopes she can win the votes of local people to get her through to the final.
The beauty pageant’s final is due to be held next year and prizes include an introduction to a modelling agency.
Abbie’s mum Clair Tindall said: “She is definitely very excited about it. She’s never done anything like it before, although she used to do a bit of child modelling when she was a baby.
“It would be great if we can get lots of people to vote for her.”
You may also want to watch:
To vote for Abbie, call 0900 596 1000 and press 53 or text TQ53 to 81319.
Voting ends on October 31, texts cost 75p plus standard network rate.
- 1 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 2 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 3 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 4 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 7 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 8 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 9 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 10 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row