Hammers’ Potts and Hall set for FA Youth Cup
West Ham first-team youngsters Dan Potts and Rob Hall are expected to play for the Academy team in the FA Youth Cup at Upton Park tonight
West Ham first-teamers Rob Hall and Dan Potts are set to boost the Hammers’ hopes in the FA Youth Cup tonight (Wednesday).
Tony Carr’s team take on Brighton & Hove Albion at Upton Park at 7pm tonight and both young stars are expected to start as West Ham look to get through their fourth-round clash.
Full back Potts played 90 minutes for the Hammers in the FA Cup defeat at Sheffield Wednesday, while the speedy Hall impressed when he came on after 73 minutes of Sunday’s clash.
The Hammers managed an excellent 3-2 victory at Wolves in the last round as they began their bid to win the trophy for the fourth time, after triumphing in 1963, 1981 and 1999.
You may also want to watch:
Last season they lost 1-0 to eventual winners Manchester United at the fourth-round stage.
Admission at the turnstiles tonight is �3 for adults and �1 for concessions.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 4 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 5 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 6 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
For a full report on tonight’s game, check out our website just after the final whistle