Hammers fair is set for Romford
A host of former Hammers will be in Romford next Sunday for the annual Retro Forum & Fair
HAVING celebrated a West Ham victory at Birmingham on the Saturday, the place to be on Sunday, November 7 for Hammers fans is the RUSSC Club in Mawney Road, Romford for this year’s Hammers Retro Forum & Fair.
The event, organised by Tony McDonald of Ex Hammers magazine will have six former West Ham stars to meet and greet.
FA Cup winners from the 1960s, Ronnie Boyce and Jack Burkett will be there, alongside 1970s stars Peter Grotier and Joe Durrell, with George Parris and Kenny Brown from the 1980s completing the line-up.
They will all take part in a question and answer session, while Goodmayes boy Parris will be signing copies of his brand new DVD entitled - “My Name is George . . . I am a compulsive gambler”.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a collectors’ fair with stands selling memorabilia, books, DVDs, photos, magazines, trade cards and badges.
The day will last from noon until 4pm and admission is �10 in advance (under-16s free with a paying adult) online at www.ex-hammers.com, while on the door the price is �12.
- 1 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 2 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 3 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 4 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 5 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 6 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 7 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 8 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks