Hammers fair is set for Romford
A host of former Hammers will be in Romford next Sunday for the annual Retro Forum & Fair
HAVING celebrated a West Ham victory at Birmingham on the Saturday, the place to be on Sunday, November 7 for Hammers fans is the RUSSC Club in Mawney Road, Romford for this year’s Hammers Retro Forum & Fair.
The event, organised by Tony McDonald of Ex Hammers magazine will have six former West Ham stars to meet and greet.
FA Cup winners from the 1960s, Ronnie Boyce and Jack Burkett will be there, alongside 1970s stars Peter Grotier and Joe Durrell, with George Parris and Kenny Brown from the 1980s completing the line-up.
They will all take part in a question and answer session, while Goodmayes boy Parris will be signing copies of his brand new DVD entitled - “My Name is George . . . I am a compulsive gambler”.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a collectors’ fair with stands selling memorabilia, books, DVDs, photos, magazines, trade cards and badges.
The day will last from noon until 4pm and admission is �10 in advance (under-16s free with a paying adult) online at www.ex-hammers.com, while on the door the price is �12.
- 1 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 5 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 6 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 7 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 8 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 9 Men fined following New Year's Eve rave in Brentwood
- 10 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub