Hammers are odds on for the drop
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham and the Daggers
It really is a worrying time for West Ham fans as their battle to avoid the drop continues with a vital match at home to Blackburn.
They are now 2/9 to be relegated but that means that the price to stay up is 11/4 and that’s the best price out there.
I’ve always been bullish about West Ham surviving, but I’m beginning to doubt that they will.
On Saturday they are 10/11 to win, with the draw at 12/5 and Blackburn at 11/4 and realistically anything but a win would be a disaster.
You may also want to watch:
It’s a must win match for Avram Grant in more senses than one and he is now 4/1 to be the next Premier League manager to leave his post.
The Daggers are also fighting for their life at the bottom of League One and they are also odds on to go down at 4/9 with just one match left. It’s between them, Walsall and Notts County as to who goes down. A point could be enough for Dagenham as Walsall have to go to Southampton and their goal difference is better. You can back the draw at 23/10 or the Daggers at 11/4.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 7 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 10 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
Good luck to both clubs on Saturday. Let’s hope they do the business!