Gwillim leaves, but Femi signs on
One Daggers defender makes a loan move, but another pens a new deal at Victoria Road.
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE defender Gareth Gwillim has joined AFC Wimbledon on loan until the end of the season.
The 28-year-old, who has made three appearances for Daggers this season, has struggled to make an impact at Victoria Road after picking up a number of injuries since his summer move from Histon.
The left-back will be hoping to play more first-team football during his stay with the Blue Square Premier division leaders.
Meanwhile Femi Ilesanmi has pledged his future to Daggers by signing a contract extension.
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old left back has enjoyed an extended run in the first team in recent weeks, making six appearances, and will stay with the club until 2014.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 7 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 8 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 9 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 10 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London