Gwillim leaves, but Femi signs on
One Daggers defender makes a loan move, but another pens a new deal at Victoria Road.
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE defender Gareth Gwillim has joined AFC Wimbledon on loan until the end of the season.
The 28-year-old, who has made three appearances for Daggers this season, has struggled to make an impact at Victoria Road after picking up a number of injuries since his summer move from Histon.
The left-back will be hoping to play more first-team football during his stay with the Blue Square Premier division leaders.
Meanwhile Femi Ilesanmi has pledged his future to Daggers by signing a contract extension.
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old left back has enjoyed an extended run in the first team in recent weeks, making six appearances, and will stay with the club until 2014.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 5 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 8 'Second of its kind' interactive Oceanarium room to open in Romford
- 9 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford