Gwillim leaves, but Femi signs on
One Daggers defender makes a loan move, but another pens a new deal at Victoria Road.
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE defender Gareth Gwillim has joined AFC Wimbledon on loan until the end of the season.
The 28-year-old, who has made three appearances for Daggers this season, has struggled to make an impact at Victoria Road after picking up a number of injuries since his summer move from Histon.
The left-back will be hoping to play more first-team football during his stay with the Blue Square Premier division leaders.
Meanwhile Femi Ilesanmi has pledged his future to Daggers by signing a contract extension.
You may also want to watch:
The 19-year-old left back has enjoyed an extended run in the first team in recent weeks, making six appearances, and will stay with the club until 2014.
- 1 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 2 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 3 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 4 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 7 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 UKIP vote from 2016 'significant' to Tory win in Havering and Redbridge
- 10 Three-year-old raises £10,000 with challenge inspired by Captain Tom