Gold star toilets leave Romford pub staff flushed with success
A Romford pub has bowled over judges with the quality of its toilets.
The Loo of the Year Awards 2012 inspectors made unannounced visits to The World’s Inn in South Street where they deposited a gold star.
The British Toilet Association-organised awards are aimed at highlighting businesses and other properties which make a splash in the toilet department.
The World’s Inn, a Wetherspoon pub, is managed by Cassandra Tuck.
She said: “I am delighted with the award. Staff at the pub work hard to ensure the toilets are in first-class condition at all times and it is great that this has been recognised by the inspectors.”
You may also want to watch:
Loo of The Year director Mike Bone said: “The toilets at The World’s Inn have been designed and fitted out to a very high standard. The pub richly deserves its award.”
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 5 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 6 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor