Ghost talk at Havering Museum
Residents can find out about Havering’s spooky past at Havering Museum.
Haunted Havering Ghost Talk will be returning to Havering by popular demand at the venue in High Street, Romford on Wednesday July 18 at 6pm.
The talk by Ellen Owen aims to challenge how people feel about the paranormal but provides an understanding as to why some ghosts are still active today.
Ellen’s research into Havering’s paranormal activities provides the foundation for this talk and she shares the reported stories of where the ghosts are, why they are still there.
Her personal encounters have turned her from a sceptic to a believer.
You may also want to watch:
Ellen said “Spirits are there for a reason, which could include watching over loved ones, linked to a building, are not ready to move on.
“I have come across cases where people have helped a spirit move on and even a reported case where a spirit has saved someone’s life. I respectfully provide the facts and people can make their own minds up.”
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 3 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 Heritage: Romford's key role in the English Civil War
Tickets are �5 each and can be obtained by contacting Havering Museum on 01708 766571, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on exhibition and events at Havering Museum check the website www.haveringmuseum.org.uk.