Ghost talk at Havering Museum
Residents can find out about Havering’s spooky past at Havering Museum.
Haunted Havering Ghost Talk will be returning to Havering by popular demand at the venue in High Street, Romford on Wednesday July 18 at 6pm.
The talk by Ellen Owen aims to challenge how people feel about the paranormal but provides an understanding as to why some ghosts are still active today.
Ellen’s research into Havering’s paranormal activities provides the foundation for this talk and she shares the reported stories of where the ghosts are, why they are still there.
Her personal encounters have turned her from a sceptic to a believer.
You may also want to watch:
Ellen said “Spirits are there for a reason, which could include watching over loved ones, linked to a building, are not ready to move on.
“I have come across cases where people have helped a spirit move on and even a reported case where a spirit has saved someone’s life. I respectfully provide the facts and people can make their own minds up.”
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 6 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 7 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 8 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Tickets are �5 each and can be obtained by contacting Havering Museum on 01708 766571, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on exhibition and events at Havering Museum check the website www.haveringmuseum.org.uk.