Fundraise on the First: Meet the cast of Brookside Theatre’s Nights on Broadway
- Credit: Archant
It is now just two months until the Brookside Theatre’s musical extravaganza Nights on Broadway, which is raising money for the Recorder’s Fundraise on the First campaign with First Step.
In the run-up to the show, taking place from September 2-5 in Eastern Avenue, Romford, we are introducing you to some of the performers taking part:
Name: Sid Summers. I am 12 and from Dagenham
Show role: I am a member of the cast, performing chorus numbers and my own solos
Career highlight so far: Playing Pugsley Addams in The Addams Family at the Brookside Theatre last year. My most memorable rehearsal was when the whole cast learned two full numbers for the show in one day! I’m pleased many of the cast are part of this show too
You may also want to watch:
What musicals mean to me: Musicals and performing are a huge part of my life. I knew from the age of three I wanted to be a performer on stage, so for me to have the opportunity to perform in a show packed full of musical numbers means so much
What I am most excited for: The thrill of performing on opening night!
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 4 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 5 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 6 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 7 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 8 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 9 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 10 Charity's 10 years of teaching safe travel to vulnerable young people
What supporting First Step means to me: Being able to support a wonderful charity like First Step means the world to me, especially as I have a young brother with autism.
I enjoy making people happy and I think this show will certainly do that
To buy tickets for the show, call 01708 755775, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit brooksidetheatre.com.