French star set for filming at West Ham derby clash
Former French international Christian Karembeau is fronting a special documentary on the Hammers.
West Ham and their supporters will come into the spotlight this Saturday over in France as a special documentary team arrive to film before the Spurs clash.
Former French international star Christian Karembeu is fronting the programme for OrangeTV entitled ‘La Belle Equipe’ (The Beautiful Team) which looks at the social importance of soccer in some of the great footballing cities of the world.
Several supporters and their families will be interviewed.
“West Ham have been chosen, over all the other clubs of the Premier League because of its English roots,” said producer Nathalie Chiesa.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a real English club, which has many fans in the real English community.”
Stephen Timms, MP will also appear.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 5 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 8 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 9 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
The programme though will sadly only be shown in France.