French star set for filming at West Ham derby clash
Former French international Christian Karembeau is fronting a special documentary on the Hammers.
West Ham and their supporters will come into the spotlight this Saturday over in France as a special documentary team arrive to film before the Spurs clash.
Former French international star Christian Karembeu is fronting the programme for OrangeTV entitled ‘La Belle Equipe’ (The Beautiful Team) which looks at the social importance of soccer in some of the great footballing cities of the world.
Several supporters and their families will be interviewed.
“West Ham have been chosen, over all the other clubs of the Premier League because of its English roots,” said producer Nathalie Chiesa.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a real English club, which has many fans in the real English community.”
Stephen Timms, MP will also appear.
- 1 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 2 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 3 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 4 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 7 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 UKIP vote from 2016 'significant' to Tory win in Havering and Redbridge
- 10 Three-year-old raises £10,000 with challenge inspired by Captain Tom
The programme though will sadly only be shown in France.