French star set for filming at West Ham derby clash
Former French international Christian Karembeau is fronting a special documentary on the Hammers.
West Ham and their supporters will come into the spotlight this Saturday over in France as a special documentary team arrive to film before the Spurs clash.
Former French international star Christian Karembeu is fronting the programme for OrangeTV entitled ‘La Belle Equipe’ (The Beautiful Team) which looks at the social importance of soccer in some of the great footballing cities of the world.
Several supporters and their families will be interviewed.
“West Ham have been chosen, over all the other clubs of the Premier League because of its English roots,” said producer Nathalie Chiesa.
You may also want to watch:
“It is a real English club, which has many fans in the real English community.”
Stephen Timms, MP will also appear.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 6 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Construction of new Rainham Leisure centre pushed back to 2022
The programme though will sadly only be shown in France.