Five people rescued after fire in Hornchurch flats
Five people had to be rescued after a fire broke out at a block of flats.
Firefighters from Hornchurch fire station were called to the blaze in Naunton Way, Hornchurch on Sunday February 5 at 9.11pm.
A woman also managed to escape before crews arrived.
London Ambulance crews attended and the residents were treated for smoke inhalation,
Part of a two room studio flat on the ground floor was damaged.
You may also want to watch:
It took crews an hour to bring the fire under control.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 3 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 Heritage: Romford's key role in the English Civil War