Five people rescued after fire in Hornchurch flats
Five people had to be rescued after a fire broke out at a block of flats.
Firefighters from Hornchurch fire station were called to the blaze in Naunton Way, Hornchurch on Sunday February 5 at 9.11pm.
A woman also managed to escape before crews arrived.
London Ambulance crews attended and the residents were treated for smoke inhalation,
Part of a two room studio flat on the ground floor was damaged.
You may also want to watch:
It took crews an hour to bring the fire under control.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 6 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 7 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 8 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?