Fit-again winger in line for starting role against Shrewsbury
npower League Two: Dagenham & Redbridge v Shrewsbury Town, Saturday, November 5, kick-off: 3pm
Medy Elito is in line for a first-team return when Shrewsbury Town visit Victoria Road on Saturday.
The former England under-19 international winger has been sidelined with a groin injury since August, but came through 90 minutes of a reserve team game against Stevenage in midweek and could go straight into John Still’s starting line-up tomorrow.
Defender Scott Doe is available again after serving a one match suspension in the defeat at Bristol Rovers.
Oliver Lee and Troy Hewitt have returned to parent clubs West Ham and QPR after their respective loan deals finished.
You may also want to watch:
Long-term absentees Sam Williams, Rob Edmans, Josh Scott, Luke Howell and Dominic Green remain out.
Shrewsbury may give a debut to midfielder James Wallace, who joined on loan from Everton on Thursday.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
The England under-20 international could replace the injured Nicky Wroe.
Defenders Carl Regan and Reuben Hazell are also out through injury, while striker Marvin Morgan, who spent five months on loan at Daggers last season, is suspended.