Fit-again winger in line for starting role against Shrewsbury
npower League Two: Dagenham & Redbridge v Shrewsbury Town, Saturday, November 5, kick-off: 3pm
Medy Elito is in line for a first-team return when Shrewsbury Town visit Victoria Road on Saturday.
The former England under-19 international winger has been sidelined with a groin injury since August, but came through 90 minutes of a reserve team game against Stevenage in midweek and could go straight into John Still’s starting line-up tomorrow.
Defender Scott Doe is available again after serving a one match suspension in the defeat at Bristol Rovers.
Oliver Lee and Troy Hewitt have returned to parent clubs West Ham and QPR after their respective loan deals finished.
You may also want to watch:
Long-term absentees Sam Williams, Rob Edmans, Josh Scott, Luke Howell and Dominic Green remain out.
Shrewsbury may give a debut to midfielder James Wallace, who joined on loan from Everton on Thursday.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 6 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 9 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
The England under-20 international could replace the injured Nicky Wroe.
Defenders Carl Regan and Reuben Hazell are also out through injury, while striker Marvin Morgan, who spent five months on loan at Daggers last season, is suspended.