Upminster Golf Club Ladies Choir to sing at last First Step fundraiser event of the summer
- Credit: First Step
A Hornchurch charity that cares for children with special needs is inviting the public to join their last Tasty Treats fundraising event this summer.
Members of the ladies choir from the Upminster Golf Club will be performing at the last Tasty Treats event of the summer on Friday, July 20 at First Step in Tangmere Crescent.
Managed by a team of volunteers, the friendly event is free with refreshments being sold to support the work of First Step.
Michelle Mitchell told the Recorder: “We are extremely grateful to the ladies choir from Upminster Golf Club for donating their time to support Tasty Treats and First Step.
“This is our last Tasty Treats before the summer break and we hope to welcome many old and new friends.
You may also want to watch:
“Tasty Treats is a monthly fundraising activity held here at First Step in Tangmere Crescent.
“I hope our friends from across Havering will come and join us”.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 10 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
In celebration of their 30th anniversary First Step is also holding a special Golf Day at Warley Park Golf Club in Magpie Lane, Brentwood on Thursday, September 20, 2018.
Players will be welcomed for breakfast, 18 holes, dinner, presentations and a host of fundraising activities throughout the day.
Tickets cost £65 per person and £260 per four-ball.
To book your team, call 01708 556355 or email email@example.com