First class university formula for three Hornchurch friends
Three lifelong friends from Hornchurch believe that they have come up with the perfect formula for helping students to get top marks at university – while having the time of their lives.
Former Havering Sixth Form College students Daniel Clark, Jacob Banfield and Robert Hanson, all 24, have written a book in which they reveal their guidance.
Daniel explained: “The ‘zen student’ is a concept we came up with for the book.
“It’s all about balancing your work life and your play, and doing the right things at the right time.
“It’s the book you need at the start of university, I wish I’d had it.”
You may also want to watch:
The friends – also former Sanders Draper School pupils – all studied business degrees at the University of Essex, with Jacob and Robert both getting first class honours, and Daniel missing out on the same by just half a mark.
Despite having such similar backgrounds, they are confident that their formula applies to students at other universities too.
- 1 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 2 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 East London police officer charged with rape
- 6 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 9 Post delays reported in Harold Hill as Royal Mail confirms staff shortages
- 10 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
Daniel said: “We’ve had great feedback so far, including from a lot of students.”
To order the book, which costs �9.99 in paperback or �1.99 on Kindle, visit www.firstclassformula.com.