Fireworks ‘spectacular’ in Havering
REMEMBER, remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot!
For those of you who want to celebrate the foiling of the country’s most infamous scheme to blow up King and Parliament….or if you just want a banging night of fun, then come along to Romford and Gidea Park Rugby Club.
Officials are throwing a firework spectacular tonight in the clubhouse grounds, in Crow Lane, Romford, where qualified European technicians have been drafted in to create a pyrotechnical wonder.
Gates open at 6.00pm, and food and a licensed bar are available.
Tickets are �7.00 per adult, �3 for children and OAPs, or �15 for a family ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Under-14s must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information call: 01708 700 521
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 5 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 6 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 7 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks