Fireworks ‘spectacular’ in Havering
REMEMBER, remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot!
For those of you who want to celebrate the foiling of the country’s most infamous scheme to blow up King and Parliament….or if you just want a banging night of fun, then come along to Romford and Gidea Park Rugby Club.
Officials are throwing a firework spectacular tonight in the clubhouse grounds, in Crow Lane, Romford, where qualified European technicians have been drafted in to create a pyrotechnical wonder.
Gates open at 6.00pm, and food and a licensed bar are available.
Tickets are �7.00 per adult, �3 for children and OAPs, or �15 for a family ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Under-14s must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information call: 01708 700 521
- 1 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 5 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 6 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 7 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 8 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 9 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 10 Men fined following New Year's Eve rave in Brentwood