Fireworks ‘spectacular’ in Havering
REMEMBER, remember the fifth of November, gunpowder, treason and plot!
For those of you who want to celebrate the foiling of the country’s most infamous scheme to blow up King and Parliament….or if you just want a banging night of fun, then come along to Romford and Gidea Park Rugby Club.
Officials are throwing a firework spectacular tonight in the clubhouse grounds, in Crow Lane, Romford, where qualified European technicians have been drafted in to create a pyrotechnical wonder.
Gates open at 6.00pm, and food and a licensed bar are available.
Tickets are �7.00 per adult, �3 for children and OAPs, or �15 for a family ticket.
You may also want to watch:
Under-14s must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information call: 01708 700 521
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 6 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 7 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 10 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence