Search

Rainham house damaged by fire caused by battery pack

PUBLISHED: 10:34 07 May 2019

Warwick Road, Rainham. Picture: Google Maps

Warwick Road, Rainham. Picture: Google Maps

Google Maps

Firefighters tackled a house fire caused by a battery pack this Bank Holiday weekend.

You may also want to watch:

Four fire engines and around 25 firefighters from Wennington, Dagenham, Barking and Hornchurch fire stations attended the incident in Warwick Road, Rainham, on Sunday, May 5, at around 6.41pm.

All of the first floor, part of the second floor and a small part of a neighbouring property were damaged by the fire.

One woman was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad. Coronavirus is one of the greatest challenges our community has ever faced, but if we all play our part we will defeat it. We're here to serve as your advocate and trusted source of local information.

In these testing times, your support is more important than ever. Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Romford Recorder