Fire crews treat Romford woman for shock after house blaze
PUBLISHED: 16:45 08 November 2012
Romford fire crews treated a woman for shock after a house fire yesterday morning (Thursday).
Two fire engines and 10 firefighters were called to Faircross Avenue at about 8am to put out a first-floor blaze in the woman’s two-storey house.
The fire was under control within half an hour and the woman was treated with oxygen but did not require an ambulance.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Romford Recorder. Click the link in the orange box above for details.