Search

Fire crews called to Homes in Havering office, Harold Hill, after microwave blaze

PUBLISHED: 15:50 15 November 2012

Firefighters were called

Firefighters were called

sub

Fire crews were called to the Harold Hill office of council housing management organisation Homes in Havering after a microwave caught fire.

The building, in Chippenham Road, had to be evacuated while firefighters from Romford and Harold Hill dealt with the blaze.

There were no injuries in the fire, which happened just before 2pm yesterday (Wednesday). The incident was over within 10 minutes.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Romford Recorder. Click the link in the orange box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad, serving as your advocate and trusted source of local information. Our industry is facing testing times, which is why I’m asking for your support. Every single contribution will help us continue to produce award-winning local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Thank you.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Romford Recorder