Fire breaks out at Emerson Park house
PUBLISHED: 07:52 16 March 2017 | UPDATED: 07:59 16 March 2017
Firefighters were called to a house fire in the early hours of the morning.
Hornchurch and Harold Hill fire station attended a house fire in Brookside, Emerson Park, at about 1.30am.
It is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.
The flames were soon under control shortly after the arrival of the two stations.
No one was injured.
A Harold Hill firefighter said: “We did really well to keep the fire down, it could have been very serious.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Romford Recorder. Click the link in the orange box below for details.