Fashion Week attracts The Only Way is Essex celebrity glamour to town
�Rainham became the centre of the fashion world on Sunday, as celebrities and designers came to town to celebrate Essex Fashion Week.
TV stars from shows including The Only Way is Essex and Desperate Scousewives including Amy Childs, Jessica Wright, Nanny Pat and Jeff Brazier visited for the showcase which featured models strutting their stuff for designers including Boohoo, Pretty Little Things and Kandi Clothing.
Musical performers at the Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (Ceme) in Marsh Way, included rapper Donae’o and Britain’s Got Talent hopeful Tony Roberts.
More than 2,000 people visited for the twice annual event – which lasts a day not a week – and will be held again in October at a venue yet to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
Former TOWIE star Adam Ryan, who was one of the organisers of the event, said: “It was quite amazing, we actually sold out during the day and the after-party was brilliant too.
“We had people who visited from as far away as Manchester, Newcastle and Liverpool, it was really great.
- 1 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 2 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 10 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
“I think we’ve taken it up a level this time, and I can’t wait to do it again in October.”