FA Cup: Leyton Orient v Dagenham & Redbridge - Team news
One change apiece for the O’s and Daggers
Leyton Orient and Dagenham & Redbridge have made one change apiece for tonight’s FA Cup first round replay.
For the hosts, striker Scott McGleish comes in for injured skipper Stephen Dawson in a move which would should see boss Russell Slade switch to a 4-4-2 formation.
For Daggers, Peter Gain comes in for Liverpool loanee Victor Palssson, who drops to the bench. On paper, it seems like a straight swap in midfield for John Still, who will likely keep the 4-5-1 formation which beat Yeovil Town on Saturday.
Leyton Orient: Butcher, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Cox, McGleish, Revell, Daniels, Spring, Smith, Mpoku.
You may also want to watch:
Subs: Brown, Jarvis, Tehoue, Cestor, Millwood, Lovelock, Walker.
Daggers: Lewington, McCrory, Antwi, Arber, Green, Nurse, Savage, Taiwo, Ogogo, Vincelot, Gain.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 3 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 6 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages
Subs: Roberts, Tomlin, Palsson, Scannell, Currie, Bingham, Pinney.
For updates throughout the game, follow our coverage on Twitter at www.twitter.com?Post_Daggers and send us your messages throughout the game, or by sending an e-mail by clicking on my name above.
Log back on at the full-time whistle for a match report detailing all the evening’s action.