FA Cup: Leyton Orient v Dagenham & Redbridge - Team news
One change apiece for the O’s and Daggers
Leyton Orient and Dagenham & Redbridge have made one change apiece for tonight’s FA Cup first round replay.
For the hosts, striker Scott McGleish comes in for injured skipper Stephen Dawson in a move which would should see boss Russell Slade switch to a 4-4-2 formation.
For Daggers, Peter Gain comes in for Liverpool loanee Victor Palssson, who drops to the bench. On paper, it seems like a straight swap in midfield for John Still, who will likely keep the 4-5-1 formation which beat Yeovil Town on Saturday.
Leyton Orient: Butcher, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Cox, McGleish, Revell, Daniels, Spring, Smith, Mpoku.
You may also want to watch:
Subs: Brown, Jarvis, Tehoue, Cestor, Millwood, Lovelock, Walker.
Daggers: Lewington, McCrory, Antwi, Arber, Green, Nurse, Savage, Taiwo, Ogogo, Vincelot, Gain.
- 1 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 5 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 6 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 7 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 8 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 9 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 10 Men fined following New Year's Eve rave in Brentwood
Subs: Roberts, Tomlin, Palsson, Scannell, Currie, Bingham, Pinney.
For updates throughout the game, follow our coverage on Twitter at www.twitter.com?Post_Daggers and send us your messages throughout the game, or by sending an e-mail by clicking on my name above.
Log back on at the full-time whistle for a match report detailing all the evening’s action.