FA Cup: Leyton Orient v Dagenham & Redbridge - Team news
One change apiece for the O’s and Daggers
Leyton Orient and Dagenham & Redbridge have made one change apiece for tonight’s FA Cup first round replay.
For the hosts, striker Scott McGleish comes in for injured skipper Stephen Dawson in a move which would should see boss Russell Slade switch to a 4-4-2 formation.
For Daggers, Peter Gain comes in for Liverpool loanee Victor Palssson, who drops to the bench. On paper, it seems like a straight swap in midfield for John Still, who will likely keep the 4-5-1 formation which beat Yeovil Town on Saturday.
Leyton Orient: Butcher, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Cox, McGleish, Revell, Daniels, Spring, Smith, Mpoku.
Subs: Brown, Jarvis, Tehoue, Cestor, Millwood, Lovelock, Walker.
Daggers: Lewington, McCrory, Antwi, Arber, Green, Nurse, Savage, Taiwo, Ogogo, Vincelot, Gain.
- 1 Man stabbed in Harold Hill
- 2 'Really proud’: Hornchurch mother tackles English Channel in relay swim for charity
- 3 London Assembly: TfL urged to rethink plans to cut 78 bus routes
- 4 Havering A Level results 2022: Live updates for borough's schools
- 5 Romford mother lived in squalor after mental health 'failings', court hears
- 6 London Fire Brigade Cadets on-hand to help Wennington residents trim hedges and clear up their gardens
- 7 Daughter pulls father out of care home after 'fall leaves him bedbound'
- 8 New three-storey building with flats looking to be built behind disused Rainham pub
- 9 The Hop Inn: Hornchurch pub named best in London for second year running
- 10 Court: Romford mum died from Covid-19 after Queen's Hospital failings, inquest hears
Subs: Roberts, Tomlin, Palsson, Scannell, Currie, Bingham, Pinney.
For updates throughout the game, follow our coverage on Twitter at www.twitter.com?Post_Daggers and send us your messages throughout the game, or by sending an e-mail by clicking on my name above.
Log back on at the full-time whistle for a match report detailing all the evening’s action.