FA Cup: Leyton Orient v Dagenham & Redbridge - Team news
One change apiece for the O’s and Daggers
Leyton Orient and Dagenham & Redbridge have made one change apiece for tonight’s FA Cup first round replay.
For the hosts, striker Scott McGleish comes in for injured skipper Stephen Dawson in a move which would should see boss Russell Slade switch to a 4-4-2 formation.
For Daggers, Peter Gain comes in for Liverpool loanee Victor Palssson, who drops to the bench. On paper, it seems like a straight swap in midfield for John Still, who will likely keep the 4-5-1 formation which beat Yeovil Town on Saturday.
Leyton Orient: Butcher, Omozusi, Chorley, Forbes, Cox, McGleish, Revell, Daniels, Spring, Smith, Mpoku.
You may also want to watch:
Subs: Brown, Jarvis, Tehoue, Cestor, Millwood, Lovelock, Walker.
Daggers: Lewington, McCrory, Antwi, Arber, Green, Nurse, Savage, Taiwo, Ogogo, Vincelot, Gain.
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 3 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 4 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 5 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 6 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
- 7 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Drains in area repeatedly flooded to be next inspected during bad weather
- 10 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
Subs: Roberts, Tomlin, Palsson, Scannell, Currie, Bingham, Pinney.
For updates throughout the game, follow our coverage on Twitter at www.twitter.com?Post_Daggers and send us your messages throughout the game, or by sending an e-mail by clicking on my name above.
Log back on at the full-time whistle for a match report detailing all the evening’s action.