EXCLUSIVE: ‘Serial killer’ - words Tony O’Toole used to describe himself hours before killing Luke Harwood
- Credit: Archant
“Serial killer on the loose” – these are the portentous words murderer Tony O’Toole used to describe himself hours before he helped kill Luke Harwood.
His baby-faced accomplice Emma Hall uploaded this picture to Facebook the same evening Luke moved into her house – May 27, 2012. O’Toole made the comment beneath it at 8.21pm.
The next morning, Luke was dead. O’Toole and his housemate James Danby had stamped on his head so many times it had “popped”, before dumping his body near a stream in Woodford Green.
In the photo, we see the three people convicted on Wednesday of Luke’s killing – Danby in the foreground, O’Toole behind him, and Hall herself reflected in the glass.
Captioning the picture, Hall affectionately refers to Danby as “Uncle Jay” - a stark contrast from O’Toole’s claim months later that Danby was a “monster” who had destroyed all their lives.
You may also want to watch:
As they posed for the camera, were they already planning the savage attack that cost a young father his life?
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations