Essex Senior Cup: Eton Manor v Hornchurch
McFarlane to make changes
Hornchurch manager Jimmy McFarlane will ring the changes for their Essex Senior Cup tie against Eton Manor at Barking tonight.
Several players picked up knocks in Saturday’s FA Trophy win at Margate, but McFarlane is set to welcome Andy Tomlinson back to the first team squad after injury.
He said: “It was a tight game, but Darren [Behcet] didn’t have a save to make.
“We missed a few chances and picked up a few injuries, so there will probably be four or five missing from Saturday tonight.
You may also want to watch:
“Billy Coyne will probably get 90 minutes, though, and Andy Tomlinson will be on the bench.
“When you’re having a good run, you look forward to every game, and we’ll be looking to keep that run going.”
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 7 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 8 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 9 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 10 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'