Enter new music talent search at The Brewery Romford
Are you an undiscovered music superstar? Then join an exciting new competition being launched this week in Havering,
Romford Underground talent search sees the Brewery Shopping Centre team up with Panacea Records to offer 15 unsigned and undiscovered artists a unique opportunity to get their original track on a professional CD - which will be sold at The Brewery.
So whether you are a soloist or band looking for your big break, then this could be your chance to shine.
There are no age restrictions, if you have a great voice and original music then all you need to do is send an mp3 of your best track (no cover versions) along with a profile of yourself/band and contact details to: email@example.com or enter online at: www.thebreweryromford.com.
Panacea Records was set up by 25 Year 12 students from Colchester Grammar School as part of a Young Enterprise scheme.
You may also want to watch:
Will Hodges, managing director, said; “We chose music as our product after witnessing the London riots last year and wanted a product to solve the problem through something that was interesting and accessible to young people.”
Panacea won company of the year at the Young Enterprise Essex area final, after launching Anglia Underground – a professionally recorded album of 15 unsigned artists which were sold in HMV stores across the country.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
Will added: “I am confident that there is a lot of great musical talent in the area that would love to take advantage of this amazing opportunity.”
Rubie Charalambous, Brewery centre director, said; “We look forward to hearing the tracks from some of the areas undiscovered musicians.”
Closing date is July 31.
All entries will judged The Brewery. Romford Recorder and Panacea Records and the top 20 will be chosen to go head to head in an online public vote.